You knew this day was coming. Twenty years have gone by since we graduated in 1995. Well, we have been trying every method of contact we can think of because, honestly, it would be wonderful to meet the adult you! The best part of 20 years passing is that we have grown up. The sometimes rough edges, the “too cool” attitude, the not always feeling like part of the group…all of that has been replaced by the sometimes incredible, sometimes just ordinary, and sometimes hard life of a 38 year old adult.
The class of 1995 wants to get together to actually meet that person. The one that got a great/shitty job, stayed single/ got married/divorced/married again. Had 0-15 kids and faced horrible loss and amazing fortune. We share a common history but are likely living very different lives and it would be great to know about those differences!
Please join us for the weekend. No cliques, no worries that this will be a repeat of a day in 1995. Come this year 2015 and get to know a whole new group of friends to grow and maintain for the next 20 years.
Highland High Class of 1995 Reunion weekend in September
Main event: Saturday September 26, 2015
- Salt Lake Country Club
- Musical entertainment provided by Steve Nelson and Spencer Nielsen
- Dinner, activities, cash bar and more
Friday September 25, 2015
- Highland Rams Football vs. Provo
- Join us at our old stomping grounds for the game. Bring your family and friends.
- Stay tuned for more information about time and tickets.
We have thee ways to pay:
- Sign-up and pay now at: http://www.venmo.com/Highl
- PayPal: Buchanan.email@example.com
- Mail a check made payable to Highland Class of 1995, and email Buchanan.firstname.lastname@example.org for the mailing address.
Join our Facebook page “Highland High Class of 1995”, and watch for more info here!